Friday, September 27, 2013

Starting a committee

     
     Reeves Northrup and I decided to join forces to make the 25th anniversary one to blow all others out of the water and I knew we'd make a great team.  With  me being down to earth and Reeves with his head in the clouds we would surely have all ends of the stratosphere covered. (Of course you know I'm talking about height...or am I... Lol)


     When he asked me if I would be willing to start a committee to raise corporate sponsorships I knew I was the right girl for the job.  I certainly have a motivating force and with my strong will I was confident I could convince many of my awesome friends to come on board and help me with this challenge.

     If anyone has a idea to make this year great, or you just want to be a part of this great cause, please let us know!

Our picture page is finally up, take a look. If you have any pictures from MS events that you'd like me to highlight on the pictures page leave a message below in the comments section.


Have a great weekend!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)