Friday, January 20, 2017

Did Ohio State change their colors just for me?!?

      I know a lot of people who are totally obsessed with Ohio State, and my brother, Doug, is no exception.  I myself, like OSU, I mean, I've lived in Ohio my entire life.  I could get tarred and feathered for anything else.  But my love of pink has always caused me to shy away from all of the traditional OSU logo wear.  How can I possibly wear scarlet and grey when pink fights off my "kryptonite"??

     But don't worry, my bro had me covered...

     He knew if he was ever going to convince me to sport the logo of his favorite team he had to find a middle ground some way, some how.  

     After some lengthy research, he found a company on-line that actually had a shirt that allowed me to keep my pink yet wear that OSU logo proudly...  
     It took forever for the shirt to finally arrive, and the season had come and gone.  But I've never seen someone more proud than my brother, when he handed me the shirt he knew would make me finally cross over that infamous line.
     I have to say, I'm kind of loving this look, though I may have been told a time or two that a pink OSU shirt is sacrilegious.  But hey, baby steps... If an official OSU shirt showed up on my doorstep, I might just wear that as well:)

     But until that day comes, this here, is about as good as it gets!!

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)