Friday, January 6, 2017

Once again, it's time to beg for sponsors:)

     Now that the holidays are over and it's the start of the new year it's time to get serious about building my team for the MS Bike To The Bay!  Over the past three years I've had some awesome sponsors for our Leapfrog jerseys.  I'm not big on begging, but it was time to ask them if they were on board this year as well.

     The owner of DMC Technology Group, where I work, has been very instrumental in helping me with Team Leapfrog; from sponsoring my team jerseys, to riding on my team.  I was pretty confident that I could count on him for another year.

     If I smiled and asked nicely I was pretty confident it wouldn't be to hard to convince him:)

     I probably don't have to tell you how that went...
 After all, how could he say no to this smiling face:)


     Yep, he was on board!  I'm sure lucky to have such amazing people on my team, and in my life:) I can't wait until the next ride is finally here!

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)