Friday, January 13, 2017

My second team sponsor is back on board:)

     I still have over five months until the Bike To The Bay, but I have a serious job ahead of me:).  Can't ride outside yet, but this is the perfect time to get people on board to help build my team.  I let my voice do the peddling.
     I want to get this bike off the trainer and outside so badly, but I need to focus my efforts else ware until that time. comes.

     My buddy, Paul Haye from New York life didn't even bat an eye when I asked him to be a team sponsor again.  That makes two now!!


     I'm so grateful for all of the people who have signed up already to ride, but I'm still looking for more riders to make Team Leapfrog huge in 2017 like past years.

     Please join our team!!

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)