Friday, February 3, 2017

What's next??

     As I write this post I have the cozy thoughts of the  warm sunshine against my face; but when I look out the window, and see the grass peaking through the snow covered lawn, I wonder if my extremities will ever thaw from the freezing cold Toledo weather...



     Okay, so it isn't the Blizzard of 78; But I'm sure you remember exactly what you were doing on that iconic day, a million years ago. I myself was a freshman in high school, and though I rode a bus, that day I decided to walk home rather than wait for the buses to return to pick us up. 

          
      What is it they say about hindsight???  Not the smartest decision I ever made...

               
     However, for as little snow  as we have here now, I was still anxious to get a brief reprieve; even it was only for a few days.  And this was when the countdown began...

     As you read this I hope I'm at some white sandy beach in the good ole' sunshine state; but you'll have to wait until I'm back to know for sure.  I would have brought my desk top computer and updated you, but I couldn't find an extension cord long enough to reach the gulf...

     However, my cousin Keith, who I'm visiting, has been posting several pictures on facebook lately, so I'll show you what he tells me it's like down in Florida right now.

                             I could handle this...

     I sure hope he's right!  I'll let you know...

     See you back in the freezing cold!  bundle up:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're actually getting taller :) The site looks great.



    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)