Friday, March 10, 2017

March is finally here! Time to get serious about the Bike to the Bay!!!

     As you know, the bike to the bay is always on my radar, but I have to wait for the perfect time to get serious about building my team and fundraising.  Well now that it's March I think the time is now!

     My bike is still on my trainer inside, but I'm ramping up my stationary riding so I'll be ready to go as soon as the nicer weather is here to stay.

     Any of you who are looking for a way to get your blood flowing before summer is here; join my team!  Not feeling in tip top shape is the perfect reason to ride!  It sure motivates me:)
     If you aren't able to ride but still want to help all of your loved ones battling this awful disease, please sponsor me and I'll ride for you.   
     I may be crawling in by the end of this ride,but it's knowing that there are some who can no longer ride that pushes me to my limit.  Please help, so together we can kick MS to the curb:)

www.bikems.org

Have a great day!!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)