Friday, March 3, 2017

Life's not always smooth sailing: but this day it sure was!


     My Florida trip was sure packed full of adventure, and though I had a great time, it definitely felt like a workout now and then.  But the day our friend, Steve, took us out on his boat almost felt like we were having our cake and eating it too.
                                         
     It was an adventure exploring the open water, but I never had to lift a finger.  Innocently, this would have been a great place for me to lose these funky one buck sun glasses. But no, they planned to stay around and haunt me for the duration.
     I didn't bring my note pad, so I cant tell you a whole lot about the sights we saw...  
                                         
But I can't imagine this road way was easy to build.
     And I just had to wonder if these birds were as fascinated watching us as we were them...

        This big guy below made certain the rest of the world would leave his family alone. I know I wasn't climbing up there.
        Once again, I have no idea where we were here, but it was absolutely worth getting the camera out for... (yes, I don't see a career of being a tour guide in my future...)

     I've heard boats are a big hole in the water to dump your money... and this hole must be huge...
     They also say bigger is better, but can you imagine how much it would cost to gas up this monster??

                                   
        I can't imagine the people in these houses have a hard time finding a reason to get up in the morning...
     I have to say, this day couldn't have gotten much better.  They always talk about a perfect day being "nary a cloud in the sky", but with white fluffy clouds, great company and a vivid imagination, I'd say that's about as good as it gets:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)