Friday, March 17, 2017

The snow may be back; but so are my sponsors


Well March sure seemed like a good time to start getting serious about the Bike to the Bay... Now what's up with this?!?
     I seriously thought we were home free.  The thought of taking my bike off of my indoor trainer and hitting the trails was now on my radar.  

     There was  no way I wanted to start recruiting my team jersey sponsors in the middle of a blizzard.  But I felt confident that we were done with snow when I went to Organic Bliss to ask Nazih, the owner, if he planned to sponsor us again and ride on team Leapfrog.  

                                     
     I was pleasantly surprised when he commented "as long as you have a team, I'll always sponsor you!"  That's huge! There are so many things in life that are uncertain, and it was nice to know I could always count on him to help our team.

                         

     Then Three days later I see this... well not everything is for certain.

     With everything I've been through during my "roller coaster" life, it's good to know there are people riding next to me when I need help up the next hill.  And for that I consider myself the most fortunate person in the world!  Thanks for always being there:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)