Friday, April 14, 2017

Never to early to start fundraising!! My friends sure have my back!!

     In my opinion, I can't start soon enough to raise money for the Bike MS - Bike To The Bay.  The more money we raise, the closer we are to making this awful disease go away.  

     Any one that has MS, or knows someone who has it will tell you, this is something we never signed up for.  It's not as though life style choices had anything to do with it. If that were the case then we could all take control and decide if the risk was worth it or not.  But to this day it still makes no sense why some people get MS.  It just shows up without an invitation.

     However, with all of the things MS takes away from me, it also gave me some very powerful gifts as well.  I'm much more strong-willed than I ever was before.  It's a battle I entered unintentionally, but I have every intention of winning. 
                                      
     And you know when someone wins the lottery they find many friends and family members they never knew they had... Well, it's kind of that with MS.  Friends and family seem to come out of the woodwork to join my army, and that's probably the most powerful gift I've been given by this disease that is known only for taking. 


     So while my friends and family may have gotten a little tired of hearing me campaign about the Bike To The Bay last August, I feel like now is the time to get serious.   

     Team leapfrog is well underway, and now it's time for me to prove that my friends and I can do anything we put our minds to!

     As you may remember, Team leapfrog started with cute little pink t-shirts with frogs all over them, and my friends didn't care if they looked silly.  They wanted to support me at any cost.

And while the "uniforms" have changed a lot, their hearts have remained the same.
     This is only a few of those in my army.  Some may wear the "fatigues", while others support me in many other ways.  I don't know what I would do with out the help of my friends.

     Please join my army and help me wipe out MS!  If you have five bucks burning a whole in your pocket I promise we can put it to good use:)  Please help me!!

www.bikems.org

Team Leapfrog
Christine Kajfasz

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)