Friday, June 23, 2017

I know I usually ride with pink; but this weekend I ride with MS

    

      We all know I absolutely love the color pink, and most people wouldn't even recognize me in anything other than pink; it's kind of like my security blanket and I don't leave home without it.   But as confident as I feel in pink, this weekend I ride with MS!

   Don't get me wrong; on Saturday I'll proudly be sporting my Team Leapfrog jersey.

     But my sidekick will surely remind me it's there.
    As I stand here, I want to believe I have this ride in the bag, but I won't lie, the memories of the brutal last few miles are beginning to surface again.

   This is where I take a deep breath and remind myself why I ride in the first place...



And my answer is quite simple; because right now I can:)


Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)