Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas presents don't need to be wrapped.

     It sure seems like we go through a lot of hard work to prepare for a day that comes and goes in the blink of an eye. And now Christmas is already here.  Santa, his elves and all of the gifts, wrapped neatly in shinny paper are definitely a magical time for the little ones.

     On the other hand, as an adult, I tend to believe the hustle and bustle to buy the perfect gift to wow others can actually become quite stressful. I would rather embrace all of the natural gifts; our friends, family and the strong will to combat any challenges life gives us.  Those gifts don't need to be wrapped.  They're already wrapped in our hearts. 

     I hope all of you have a very magical and healthy Christmas, but remember to embrace the important gifts year round.  They won't cost you a dime, but every day they seem to be worth more than the day before.  I, for one, believe I am already sitting on a gold mine:)
     
Merry Christmas!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)