Monday, March 10, 2014

More awesome news!!

   

  It just keeps getting better!  Reeves talked to Joe Nugent from ABC news and Joe said he wants to interview Jason, the general manager from Bob Evans and me about our fundraiser!! How cool is that?!?!  he also wants to wants to shoot some footage of me training for the ride.  Right now with the cold weather I ride the stationary bike about 14 miles three days a week at DMC Technology where I work part time, so that's where we'll be.



     To think early fall I was lucky to make it eight miles with out dropping dead from exhaustion, and now 14...  of course my legs are numb and feel like jello when I'm done so this should be interesting on the ride, but it's all for the cause and where there's a will there's a way!!

     I'll keep you posted on when it will air and after that I'll be available for autographs! Lol.  Who knows, some day you may be saying "I knew her way back when!" A girl can dream can't she:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)