Wednesday, March 26, 2014

No one is exempt from my begging:)



     Just when I thought I had exhausted all of my resources there was another prospect for my team right under my nose.  Of course the only way I find these hidden treasures is through my idle chit-chat.

     After I was finished answering the phones at DMC I went down to the workout room to do my training on the bike.  Jason from Gem Energy Services happened to be in there Doing some repair work and of course I told him I was going to ride the stationary bike to train for the Bike To The Bay, and I also told him I have MS, as if he really cared...


BTW, look on the counter! What day is it?? It's huuump daaay:)


     Well to my surprise he said "oh really?!  My Aunt has MS", to which I replied "oh really!?!?  You realize now you just have to ride for her!!"  I'm sure you can guess what happened next... he was totally in!  Then he said he would also ask his wife and father to ride too.  Some people might think I tend to run off at the mouth, but see... how else am I gonna find these hidden treasures:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)