Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sponsor number seven

   


   We had Six sponsors for our team shirts already and then Lori Coleman, one of our team members asked her boss who owns Mike's Southwest Grill and of course he said yes!!  Who wouldn't want to help us out:)  Mike knows this a great cause and I'm forever grateful for his generosity.



     Of course I had to get a picture with Lori and Bill, both team members, and of course I had to try the food while I was there as well!  I have to tell you, if you've never had grilled Tilopia tacos, they are out of this world!  They pair well with Margaritas, or so I've heard;) Check Mike's out!



Remember the fund raiser at Bob Evans today!!!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)



     

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)