Friday, May 9, 2014

Check out the 1370 WSPD website; Fred Lefebvre today for details on the Bike To The Bay

   

     If you you're reading this early then listen to 1370 am radio this morning and I'll be talking with Fred LeFebvre about the upcoming bike to the bay, and if it's later, then check it out on his website and click on his blog!!

     The Bike To The Bay is quickly approaching and now it's crunch time!!  I know I've been on a mission to get riders and I'm still on that mission:)  Team Leapfrog has more riders than I could have imagined already and I'm still I'm hoping for more!

     But now is when we start asking people to help raise money for our team.  Please go to Team Leapfrog on the Bike To The Bay site and help us out.  I have a goal of 25,00.00 in honor of the 25th anniversary of the BTTB and most people tend to wait until close to the ride to donate.  

     However, I have it set in my mind that I will beg at the end if I have to so we can try to reach our goal, so please help me out early so I know how much begging I have in my future.

Thank you so much!!

Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)