Monday, May 26, 2014

My third time to promote the bike to the bay on Fred's show



     My third time on Fred LeFevbre's Radio show and He still hasn't given me the axe yet!!

     Let me tell you, if you don't want to have Fred giving you crap you had better hold true to your promise.  After basicly calling me a wimp for riding a mere ten miles the week before (keeping in mind it was windy and hilly), I knew I better give him something impressive this week!

     It was a good thing I did because when I started out giving him the impression I had wimped out again, you would have thought he was going to tar and feather me!!

     Oh, and I even sold one of my cute pink leapfrog shirts to Patrick from 104 Kiss FM radio, cash and carry!  He said it was for him, so either he's a man who's confident enough to wear pink, or he has a lucky girlfriend who's getting a gift;)

listen to the interview from last Friday to see how I did:)



Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)