Monday, May 5, 2014

I've been told I have the perfect face for Radio:)





     So I already had my TV debut, and we all managed to get through it unscathed.  Now we have to give the radio a shot!  I mean, I should be a shoe-in, after all, I've been told numerous times that I have the perfect face for Radio!!  Hey, call it what you want, I'm gonna take it as a compliment!!

     So Fred LeFebvre and I finally pinned down a time to have me on his radio show and the good news is... number one, his show airs very early (6 - 9 am) so in case it's a bomb out, a lot of people may still be sleeping... and number two, since it's radio I could always show up in my PJs... okay, maybe not a good idea... 

     The first thing we need to do is meet and discuss what we want to talk about; we'll do that this Tuesday.  I know it's supposed to be about "The Bike To The Bay", but this could be my chance to voice my opinion about anything I want:)  I'm sure he'll ask me to stick to the topic... Oh well:)

     Then a few days later I'll be live on the air so be sure to tune in to 1370 am radio Friday, May 9th!!  And please join or sponsor our team!!

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)