Monday, August 25, 2014

Lets give Wabash another try!


     I finally got back on the Wabash Cannonball bike trail and this was the trail I rode when the older lady went whipping past me while I was on my comfort bike.  If I can just find her again and see where I stand now... okay, maybe I just better be glad to be upright...



     This bike trail is usually busy in the evenings, but I think since they were calling for rain most people were afraid of melting, but I didn't care because I needed to test this trail again.  This is one of the straightest trails when it comes to going for a long ride.  There aren't many curves or hills and you can just keep riding for miles.




     Of course, one of the problems with going many miles is you have the same number of miles going back.  So you can see, the sky was looking a little crazy and the last thing I wanted to do was get caught in a storm 15 miles out so we cut it short and turned around at the 7.5 mile point.  But at least we were out there.

     Now my next goal is to make my way to a new trail that is one of uncharted territory (at least by me), remember, I told you my bike is my new legs, and I plan to use it to see as much of the world as possible:)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)