Friday, January 2, 2015

Starbucks: The cure for what ails you.





     With this juggling act I call life comes a million balls flying through the air, and it's up to me to catch them when they come back down.  

     I've found that a good cup of "Joe" along with good company can sometimes be just what the Dr. ordered.  My friend Nani, who also has MS,  is a fellow blogger.  We try to get together on occasion to compare war stories and battle wounds. 



     We can go on for hours, comparing how totally similar we have it, and yet we can also be on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.  

     Actually, physically, we have absolutely nothing in common.  We could both look at each other's situation and say "at least I don't have that".  But what we do have in common is the ability to figure out how we can improvise to make what we do have - work.

     Nani had admitted to me there are days that she might have to write three posts before she gets one that feels positive enough to share with the world.

     I can totally relate.  My blogging is a real learning lesson for me.  I can start writing and not even know where I'm going with it.  Then it's as if there is a ghost in my computer typing letters on my screen.  You've heard of ghost writers, well, remember the Movie "Ghost"??  Sam's spirit moved the keys on the keyboard...  I think I have my own "Sam"  because I sometimes find myself anxious to see how my story will end.



          I can't tell you when the last time was that I had a day that went absolutely perfect, but what I can tell you is no matter how bad it is, there's nothing Starbucks and a good friend can't fix:)

Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)