Friday, May 22, 2015

Check out my thirty seconds of fame:)



     I told you I would be on Fred lefevbre's radio show at 8:05 this morning and I wasn't kidding:)  As I write this, I have no idea if I'll make it through unscathed, but if you're reading this before it airs be sure to listen to 1370 wspd at 8 o'clock and you can hear for yourself.  Of course, if you didn't climb out of bed til the crack of noon, or you have a job where you actually have to work, that or you can't get Fred's show where you live, then Check out the pod cast later:)  

Click here for Fred's pod casts:) 

(I'll be the one in the pink leapfrog tee shirt!)

Have as great weekend!!

Christine:)

1 comment:

  1. And he pronounced your name right by the end! LOL Most important he always got Team Leap Frog right! Good interview!!

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)