Friday, February 21, 2014

It's hard to say no!

    
Wishful thinking!  No grass here...


 One thing I've discovered during this whole process of creating Team Leapfrog is that the more I ask for help the more people I find who are happy to help me.

     My next mission was to ask my insurance agent Paul Haye from New York Life if he would be interested in being a sponsor of our team shirts.  He's a really great guy so I wasn't surprised when he couldn't say no.  I just had to ask and more times than not they usually want to help me in some way.

     So our shirt backs are slowly starting to fill up with names of generous businesses!  Thank you Paul Haye and New York life.



See you in warm weather:)


Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

Please sponsor our team
msohiobike.org

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)