Monday, February 3, 2014

A picture's worth a thousand words

don't worry, it's not your computer:)

     My life sure has had it's share of uphill battles over the years and I really credit my positive attitude to all the amazing people in it that fight for me.  This is my baby brother Doug, and I have to tell you he would absolutely give me the shirt off his back to make my life easier; that's why he's riding in The Bike To The Bay.

     Last year for my 50th birthday he surprised me with a ticket to the Trans Siberian Orchestra!  I was on a high I wouldn't forget for a very long time.

     



     This year for his 50th I reciprocated by getting him a ticket as well.  When they say a picture's worth a thousand words, these pictures don't do it justice because it was one of the most spectacular things I've ever seen!  And of course the iceing on the cake was when they had an entire display of pink lights!!



       The irony is, my take away from the story-line of this concert was that every single person in this world is here for a reason.  I can't imagine my life without all of the people who have been there for me and that is why there is no way I can ever give up hope:)



Thank you great friends!!
Have a great day!

Christine:)

msohiobike.org
Please join our team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)