Monday, February 17, 2014

Our next step was the media






          If we're going to make the 25th year Bike To The Bay huge then we're going to have to get media help, so the first person Reeves contacted was Fred LeFebvre from  1370 WSPD AM radio, and asked him if he would put us on the air a few times to promote our cause.  He said he would be happy to!  Now it's getting exciting!  There sure are a lot of people out there that care about this great cause:)

     I know Reeves has several other media avenues he wants to pursue but I'm thrilled to even get one!  Between him getting media and me with the sponsors and fundraisers, we have this!  Keep your Eyes peeled and ears open because we'll be around!





Have a great day!!

Christine:)


Please sponsor me or join my team:) msohiobike.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)