Monday, April 21, 2014

Please watch ABC News tonight to see an interview about the Bike To The Bay and Bob Evans fund raiser:)


     Please humor me and watch the interview between Joe Nugent from 13 abc news and I tonight.  This is so exciting! I'm hoping it will bring  a lot of attention to the Bike to the bay and help our teams raise more money for MS.

    Joe, his camera man and I spent about an hour trying to get the footage that would make the most impact and believe it or not I wasn't lacking for words:) Then they attached a Go Pro camera to my bike and  had me ride back and forth on the bike trail, adjusting the camera and microphone from place to place. 


     

     I must have rode that same stretch around 300 times, (give or take...) And from what I understand, shooting from all different angles then piecing it together gives the appearance of a crew of ten camera men.  Who knew... After so many shots I sure hope they were able to come up with at least 30 seconds of interesting material!!

    If you aren't going to be around to watch it you could always set your DVR for the 6:00 and 11:00 news (6:20 ish and 11:20 ish to be exact), hopefully it will be informative and explain what the ride means to me as well as the other riders along with those with MS.

     The Joe will have the interview up on the ABC website and link it to The Leapfrog site, so there's no excuse not to catch it.  Who knows, I may end up finding my calling yet, and we'll all be saying remember way back when... Okay, there I go dreaming again, lol.

Have a great day!!

Christine:)


aa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)