Friday, April 25, 2014

Thank you everyone that helped us with our second Bob Evans fundraiser!!


    Thank you so much for helping us with our second Bob Evans fundraiser!!  Of course I had to make my way over there for Breakfast, lunch and dinner once again.  I'm starting to think I may want to invest in Bob Evans stock:)

     Every little bit helps, so if you were able to make it over there Wednesday, know we really appreciate it.  And keep in mind we'll have another Bob Evans fundraiser on May 21st, so mark your calendars again and please help us out!!

     As I mentioned, my goal is to see my team raise 25,00.00 in honor of the 25th anniversary of the Bike To The Bay, and I know with all the caring people in this community we can do it!!

Thank you so much!!

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

*CHECK OUT THE NEWS VIDEO ON ABC NEWS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)