Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring is inching it's way in!!



     What a difference there is from the first time I rode my bike out doors to the second.  Remember I showed you the snow that still lingered in the background?  Well look at it now!!  Not one flake of snow remains.  The sun was actually shining like it was mid July.  I was sure glad I had my sunglasses!  My ride was a lot more pleasant than the stationary bike indoors.  Even though I had to dodge a couple of squirrels and kids on scooters, it was a sign that spring is here:)




     Of course the grass and trees have to play some major catch up from the brutal winter; you can see the trees look like fire kindling at the moment, but I know it won't be long until we're experiencing the aroma of freshly cut grass and back yard barbecues.  Fingers crossed, the next time I ride outside I can loose the jacket as well;)

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)