Friday, November 8, 2013

The files of my "myelin challenged" brain






   My brain and body don't always communicate like they're supposed to; I blame the loss of myelin for most of my craziness, though the thinking part is still intact.  I don't want to point the finger but that's why God gave us a pointer finger right... to point it:)  Life may be challenging, but I refuse to let it take me down, so I need a strategy.

     The way most people go through life trying to put all of their ducks in a row, I try to do the same with my thoughts.  I decided I needed a file cabinet to store all of the thoughts that help me stay positive  If you get a minute to check out my Pinterest boards you'll see just what makes me tick.

     On my boards I have nothing informational, educational or any useful household tips.  I simply use this as a space to store all the things that make sense out of life for me.  I've spent a lot of time searching for inspirational thoughts that give me hope, images that make me smile, and jokes that simply make me laugh out loud.




     Whenever I have a moment that I question "why", I go to my boards and say  "oh yeah, now I Remember!  It's amazing how the things that matter the most can get buried by things that aren't important.  Check it out and see if it doesn't put a smile on your face as well!

Have a great weekend!

Christine:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)