Friday, January 17, 2014

Thank you awesome friends!



          I am so grateful for all of you who signed up to join my team already!  I knew I had a lot of awesome friends, and this just proves it!  I have faith that the rest of you will come through too:)

     I had mentioned that the first day registration was only ten dollars, then I was also informed that it was free for first time riders, which was really cool!  But the even better news is that I discovered new riders have free registration even after the first day.  Just go to the discount code and type in: NEWRIDER2014.

     Lucky for us, most of my team mates are new riders!  So if you haven't signed up yet, please do so soon and help me grow my team:)

     Of course with most of my team being first time riders (myself included), I'm confident that I will have riders on my team who have been through this before to show us the ropes.  We're counting on you!

The direct link to the Bike-To-The-Bay registration is:

msohiobike.org

Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)