Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yes I did; I roped more riders!!


      Well, I did it again!  I was at my brother Doug's 50th birthday party and started talking about how Doug was riding in the Bike To The Bay, and before long I had his friend Rob Sheppard roped in to riding too.  Of course when I hear those words "I'm riding" I need to get proof so here it is!  No backing out now Rob:)

   

   I knew all along Doug's wife, my sister-in-law Billi was riding but I never had proof so once again, here it is! Done:)

       Then low and behold, one of Doug's best friends, Bill LeVally was there and his soon to be wife, Lori was now on board as well.  Bill has a boat and he plans to cover the hard part of showing up at Port Clinton with the beer:). Oh... And he's hopeful his boat club will sponsor our team;)


     As you can see it doesn't take much to get people involved and now I'm off to find my next victoms:)  Wish me luck!

Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)