Friday, January 3, 2014

The holidays are over so it's time to get serious



     Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get down to business!  After all, it is the "2014 Bike-To-The-Bay" that we're talking about, and now it's 2014!

     I've been anxiously awaiting the time where I could officially start asking for help to make the 25th celebration huge, and this is the time!

     Time to start the begging:)  If you can ride, please ride with me and my team.  If you're not sure if you can ride, please try... I am!!  and if its not something that fits your schedule or ability then please sponsor my team so we can all work to wipe out this insidious disease for all of our friends and loved ones!

We can do this!

Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)