Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The last Bob Evans fund raiser before the ride is here





     Today is the last fundraiser at Bob Evans before the ride on Saturday so be sure to help Team Leap frog and Team Sitting Bull out by dining there today and take in the flyer or mention our teams and they will donate 15% to us.

     This is my buddy Matt the GM of the Central Avenue Bob Evans who is also on team Leapfrog.  Matt has sold many Team leapfrog shirts to help raise money for MS.  I am so honored to have such great people on my team.


     With only days until the ride I'm proud to say we just recently got our 43rd rider on a team that was non existent just one year ago.  It just goes to show you that you can never lose faith that things will work out and your friends are always there for you if you just ask.

     Please remember I still have more cute Leapfrog shirts for 20.00 to raise money for our team and you can still join my team this Friday at Perrysburg high school.  If you have some time on your hands Saturday and you want to help me out please join my team.  After all, we have through September to raise money.






Hope to see you at the Bay, and please come to Bob's today:)


Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)