Monday, December 9, 2013

A rebel with a cause



          Most of you already know by now that I'm a girl on a mission, and I won't quit for anything.  So my next challenge was to see how long it would take to get my friends from Hanger Clinic, where I got my "turbo leg" to join my team. Okay, okay, I know it's the Walkaide (some day I'll convince them to change the name!!) 

     My Orthotist, Mike Bursztynski was on board from the get go, but now I needed to convince some of the others to commit.  I told them I planned to have a huge team and my goal was to see my team raise 25,000.00 in honor of the 25th anniversary Of The Bike-To-The-Bay.

     One of the guys said " Sure, it's easy for you, no one's gonna turn down a sweet girl!"  But on the contrary, I think it has more to do with the fact that I'm a rebel with a cause.  I make it very clear that I am very passionate about this cause, not only for myself, but all of my friends who want to make a difference with me.

     If I have to use the "sweet girl"  approach then I guess that's what I'll do!!  What ever it takes to get the job done:)

Tom, Me, Jeff and Mike


          Incidentally, it must be working because as you can see, Jeff Kuehn and Tom Sandy  joined Mike, and now they're all on board!

 Please Join us!!


Have a great day!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)