Monday, December 23, 2013

My team list so far...

  


   Well I guess the pink team shirts haven't scared anyone off; I am so excited about all of the people I have committed so far!  Look up here at the "Team Leapfrog" page and click on it. You can see how many team members I have already.  

     The official Bike To The Bay registration is coming very soon and I'm very overwhelmed by all of the great people inspired to ride!  Please start thinking about it and help me grow this list:)

     With all of the amazing people in this world anxious to put an end to this disease, I know the list will be huge!  Just say the word and I'll add your name!  We can do this!!



Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)