Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Again







          I know my blog is usually about the crazy, silly, or challenging things that happen in my life, but today I am writing about one of the absolute happiest things that has happened to me, and anyone who is a parent will surely get goose bumps when they hear this...

    With the holidays here, most people would have no reason to be anything but full of the holiday spirit.  However, that wasn't the case with my 25 year old son Matt.

     He was having a very hard time making sense of life, and though he knew he had a lot of family and friends who cared about him, he felt all alone. I know so many people have a hard time finding their purpose in life in their twenties.  His feeling of loneliness made me sad especially with this being the holiday season.  

     I tried to convince him to no avail that if he just hung in there and had faith, things would eventually make sense, and he would find happiness.  Some times all it takes is one person to make you feel like you're the most important person in their world before you finally get it.

     Well, Christmas came early for me when Matt admitted he found happiness again, and even more so when I discovered this song he composed.  As a parent, there is no greater joy than to see your children happy.  Click on happy again and imagine my tears of joy; see if you get why I'm so happy as well:)

                                                              Happy Again!


Have a great weekend!!

Christine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)