Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I don't want a lot for Christmas...








          It seems like we've been through the hustle and bustle of the holiday season a million times before, and in two days everything will go back to normal, with the exception of the lingering stack of bills.

     But for little Connor this is all new.  Last year he wasn't even a thought, and now he has his whole life ahead of him.  



          A lot of challenges have been put in front of me recently and I'm totally blessed with the strong will to handle most of them.  But change can also be positive and I have to say my new grandbaby was the best change I could have asked for!  Now William has a little brother to be his best friend for life, and Emily gets to experience the wonderful balancing act needed to share her love with more than one child.

     




     This is the second tree I've decorated this year; the first one was at home, and now the tree at work.  But at the end of the day it isn't the decorations or presents that make the holidays special, it's being with those you love, and there aren't enough decorations in the world to make up for that.  Like in the song "I don't want a lot for Christmas..."  We need to remember what's important:)

     I hope this post finds all of my family and friends happy and healthy, and enjoying a wonderful Christmas!!


Merry Christmas!!

Christine:)

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment, I would love to hear from you. :)